When it comes to education, there are many different quotes that come to mind. A lot of people have their own interpretation as to what education is and how you can better utilize it to find those special jobs or careers you have been hoping to land.
CareerGlider is a wonderful website that allows you to view many different tools on getting your education paid for and finding jobs and careers. However, Sunil Sani makes this website special by valuing education and making sure that CareerGlider is not just a job site but a site that can better your future for the long run. It is a great balance of focusing on education and the work force. When it comes to quotes on education, there are 15 that come to mind.
• Mahatma Gandhi once said that “live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever”.
• Mark Twain has said “I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.”
• Mark Twain also said “Education: the path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty. “
• Oscar Wilde said “You can never be overdressed or overeducated”.
• Brigham Young said “You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.”
• Augstine of Hippo said “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”
• Nelson Mendela said “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
• Maya Angelou said “I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.”
• Robert Frost said “Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.”
• Walter Cronkite said “Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation.”
• Eckhart Tolle said “The past has no power over the present moment.”
• Margaret Mead said “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.”
• Martin Luther King Jr. said “Intelligence plus character-that is the goal of true education.”
• Confucius said “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.”
• C.S. Lewis said “The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts.”
What all these quotes have in common is that they value education. From the dawn of time, learning has been in our blood and sites like Sunil Sani’s make it possible to utilize this thirst for knowledge with financial end goals. It is important to have jobs and careers to make money, but it is equally important to remember and respect the value of education.